Saturday, June 11, 2011

work out songs 14-6


I love music! it keeps me going when i work out! below are songs that are great, but didn't make the top five! 
14. Lady Gaga-Edge of glory:  I like this song but I must admit I only like the first stanza of the first verse. It reminds me of Journey's song don't stop belivin' find her song here
13. Lil Wayne ft Nicki Minaj- What's wrong with them:  While I couldn't find an official video or sponsorship of this songyou can find it all over youtube.  I love beats like this and it just helps me when I'm in the Weight room.  I also listen to this song when I'm stretching. 
12 .Gyptian- Hold You: Whether or not you like the original version, the Selecta markes remix or the one with Nicki Minaj, this song is amazing! It makes me want to really push my stretches. when I'm doing crunches I  like listening to the original. The Selecta  Markes version makes me want awesome abs. The Nick Minaj version just inspires me to stay in the weight room a bit more!
11.Kings Leon- Sex on fire: This song makes me feel the burn! I usually use this song when I'm running. Usually with songs like these I can imagine myself in the music video!
10. Lady gaga-Bad Romance:  I like this song because of its quick pace. I usually listen to this song in the middle of my running.  Find the Music video here
9. MIA-Galang: This song makes me want to shake! I can feel myself wanting to just move when it comes on. To top of that off, she has great lyrics. The music video is very stylish!
8. Kanye West- Work out plan: 1&2&3&4! I love the lyrics are questionable but the music video is so funny!
7.Rihanna-Rude boyAs much as I think this song is an exact copy of M.IA (see here) I still  like the beat! great song just not so original music video!
6.Shakira- Bambo- This is a Fifa version of  'Hips Don't Lie' but I like this one better! Just for the Bambo part!  Here is a fan made video!

click here for the top five! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name so i can reply back to you!