Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hair Questions


I never wanted to do a blog just about hair, but after the "success" of my hair post, I think I will try it again. here, I will address some questions that were brought up from my blog.
1. I thought you were going natural?  There are a lot of things implied in that statements. I dyed my hair red a while ago so for some Im not "natural" anymore. The only thing I'm "going to" is school :) what I'm doing with my hair is this: I cut it a while back, and now I'm not going to relax it. Bbraids? maybe but it always cuts my hair. Weave? maybe for graduation but it gives me a headache and I can never take care of mine. Straightening it? well that requires heat   which is not good for your hair. Wig? I don't think so, maybe for fun!
2. Can you give me any tips on my hair?: No, not really, I'm "experimenting" with mine. Sorry. I'm not an expert, but I can lead you to here here and here for some great sources. (especially the last two. Love them!) 
3. So what is your opinion on... hair?:  Simple answer is I don't have one. I like My  hair to be heathy, I don't really care about what your hair is (natural, nappy, fake, real) it's yours if you bought it, and if you feel good then I think that is what really matters. 


4. What are you going to do with your hair?: Right now winter makes my hair difficult. So this weekend, I might do some cornrows or some two twists. thing about two twists for me is that it shrinks up the next day, so I think i'm going to braid them for a week, and then switch up to two twists the other week (I'll have someone do them for me).
5. What are some hairstyles you love?: Everything I put on this blog plus more.  I think a good hairstyle goes with a great outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name so i can reply back to you!